1. Respect everyone & ourselves.
2. Include everyone
3. Listen while others speak
4. Listen to instructions from the Leaders and Patrol Leaders
5. Don't be a nuisance to others
6. Treat other people as we would wish to be treated
7. HAVE FUN
A Scout is to be trusted.
A Scout is loyal.
A Scout is friendly and considerate.
A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
Built with Mobirise page software